In some instances, a community decides that it needs a wayfinding system but it is unsure how to proceed. For these clients, Frazier Associates has created a Needs Assessment Study. The process begins with a visit to the community, an orientation tour and sign inventory, and a focus group meeting to determine potential signed destinations.
The visit ends with a presentation and report based on this assessment and includes:
- Proposed scope of a future wayfinding system;
- Range of proposed attractions to be signed;
- Community process spelled out to include all stakeholders;
- Proposed budget range to implement the system; and
- Timeline for the entire project.